Some of the most asked questions I receive from my customers are, “what is there to do in the area?”
Missouri is a beautiful state with plenty of things to keep you busy. Here is a list of places that are recommended by most people.
- Gateway Arch – Located in Saint Louis
- Meramac Caverns – Located in Springfield
- Ha Ha Tonka – Located at Lake of the Ozark
Things to do with the kids:
- Mini Golf/Go Karts – Located on Fort Leonard Wood
- Bowling Alleys located at Fort Leonard wood, Waynesville, Rolla
- NEW!!!!! B&B Patriot 12 movie theater – Located in Waynesville
- NEW!!!!! RetroPlex (skating/Family fun) – Located in Saint Robert
- Water Parks – Big surf ( Lake of the Ozarks) White Waters (Branson)
- Pools – Tiger Typhoon ( Saint Robert) Pools on post, And Water Splash Park/ The Center (Rolla)
- Six Flags – Located at Saint Louis
- Branson/Silver Dollar City
Free Things to do:
- Saint Louis Zoo – Located in Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Science Center – Located in Saint Louis
- Missouri has several location where you can go to the river and enjoy some floating, canoeing, and kayaking.
Restaurants in the area:
- Some of the restaurants that not many people know about are Mama Mia’s ( Italian), Paradise Pit (Caribbean), Di Trapani’s Italian Bistro (Dixon), Sweet Water BBQ ( Saint Robert).
- If you like the usual there is Cracker Barrel, Colton’s, Ruby Tuesdays, Ichiban, and Ocean Buffet.
These are just some of the very many places to explore in the Fort Leonard Wood, Saint Robert, Waynesville, and surrounding areas. WELCOME!!!!